Earol® Olive Oil Spray
Earol® Spray has a simple yet unique delivery system capable of dispensing a discrete unit dose of olive oil into the outer ear. It eliminates the need for the use of a dropper or cotton wool therefore significantly reducing spillage or waste.
In preparation for syringing, the NHS now recommend that olive oil is instilled into the auditory canal to soften the earwax. Earol® has been specifically designed to simplify this process.
RRP £5.10 inc VAT
Prevention is better than cure
Earol® is an effective method for instilling olive oil to soften compacted earwax and is suitable for all age groups and easy to use.
Earol® has some unique features:
- Larger bottle and actuator – making Earol® easy to use, especially important for those with less dexterity
- Tapered actuator – ensuring that it has limited access to the auditory canal to avoid any damage to the delicate mechanisms of the ear
- Directed mist spray – administering the correct amount of olive oil to soften the ear wax without any mess or wastage
- 10ml bottle – allowing for both ears to be treated twice a day for 14 days.
- The bottle and label are transparent. This allows visibility of the oil inside and also gives an indication of the amount of oil remaining.
- Earol® can be used preventatively once a week to aid ear hygiene and maintain healthy ears
How does Earol® work?
Earol® Olive Oil Spray has a simple yet unique delivery system capable of delivering a unit dose of olive oil into the outer ear reducing over application and without mess or spillage.
Will Earol® improve my hearing?
The removal of earwax is known to significantly improve hearing and balance. In some cases, it may still be necessary to have your ears syringed, however if you have been using Earol® the syringing will be more effective.
Why will Earol® help syringing?
Practice Nurses and Doctors now advise patients to use olive oil prior to syringing, this is to soften and remove earwax. In doing this, the syringing process is less invasive and more effective.
What makes Earol® different?
Administering olive oil manually is both difficult and messy; it is also very hard to judge the exact amount of Olive Oil required. However by using Earol® you can be assured that you are delivering the correct amount of olive oil required.
Why should I use Earol®?
Earol® Olive Oil Spray is a simple and effective method of softening or naturally removing earwax and thus reducing the need for syringing or to facilitate syringing should it prove necessary. Once your ears have been syringed you can use Earol® regularly to maintain healthy ears.
Ear Care Advice
Get professional advice on ear care as well as our “Ask the Expert” feature. Read more
Where to buy
Please click below for a list of Earol® stockists.
Pharmacists please contact your local wholesaler. Earol is available from AAH, Mawdsleys, Phoenix and Alliance.
Audiologists please contact Starkey UK on 0500 262 131 Free Phone, 1800 551 674 Ireland Freephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All other commercial enquiries or for further information please contact Mike.